Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Week 1 Summer learning journey South Africa

Image result for south africa
Image result for south africa waterfalls
The country I wish to visit is South Africa because I want to see all the different kind of Animals there and even little creatures. I'd like to visit South Africa because there is poor children who are out there with out any parents, I'm not saying that South Africa is a Bad Country I'm just saying that I want to visit because I want Kids and Families to have a good health and to also be happy.

One of my best moments that I am imagining right now to visit South Africa is to take good photos on the mountains and to also see a beautiful view of a Waterfall. I hope you enjoy my Summer Learning Journey, I will be posting more I hope you enjoy my reasons of why I want to visit South Africa. Thank you


7 comments:

  1. Talofa Raewen-Eve! Wow South Africa! I have been told it has many beautiful places. You're right that like any other country it needs help with some things. I think it's wonderful that you'd like to visit this place in your future. Keep up the summer learning journey Raewen-Eve. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Raewen,

    My name is Von and I'm a year 7 student from S.P.X school. Wow! great choice. I agree with Mr's Tele'a South Africa sure has beautiful places to visit and see! I'm glad that you have Join the Summer Learning Journey Blog! I can't wait to learn about South Africa from you!

    Great work and Keep it up!
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Raewen!!

    I am SO happy to see you online! I try to motivate all the students that have signed up for the Summer Learning Journey and very occasionally I get a new student like you joining in. You have made my day!

    What an awesome first post! Over the weekend I was hanging out with a bunch of South Africans from Cape Town and they were lovely. It was my best friends wedding and he was marrying a nice girl from South Africa called Tal... well, you probably aren't interested in that story haha!

    I really enjoyed your reasons to visit South Africa and I really am looking forward to reading more of your blogs!

    I hope you've been having a good holiday too!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raewen,

    Both Mark and I are so happy that you have joined our Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It's so exciting!

    We both really want to go to South Africa as well. I am particularly keen to go on a safari ride through Kruger National Park in northern South Africa. Apparently, you can see zebras, elephants, rhinos, lions, buffalo and leopards in the park. It sounds pretty amazing to me!

    If you'd like to learn more about the park, please feel free to follow this link: http://www.krugerpark.co.za/.

    We hope that you will really enjoy your journey and learn a lot about South Africa as you go!

    See you online again soon (I hope!),

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK U ALL and Happy holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raewen,
    Great choice! South Africa is where my entire family comes from and I can't wait to see what you find out about it!

    Keep it up!
    Iisa

    ReplyDelete