Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

A time when something went missing.

When we were at tonga and it was the last day we were packing our stuff and then we went in and sat inside my uncles trucks and of we went to the tonga airport and then we went to go buy some snacks and then we had to go do our bags and then It was time to say good by to our lovely tonga family and then It was time for us to fly. When we got there we went to do our bags again and then we went out of the bag Area and we went to say hi to our NZ family then we went to MC to get something to eat and we went back home and I went in my bag and went to look for my tablet and it got lost at tonga and I was so sad.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Raewen I really like your story and that you went to tonga with your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Raewen, I really like your story and it's so sad that you lost your tablet. I hope your family found it and looked after it. anyway keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we didn't ...

    ReplyDelete