Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Holiday Recount.

ABOUT MY HOLIDAY.

Rainbows End.
On monday in the holiday I went to Rainbows ends and it was for my sister and brothers rugby team and we had a lot of fun and I am going to tell you what ride we went on and I hope you enjoy. When we got to Rainbows End we all went to go find a sbot that we can put our food and then we all got in groups and I was in the same group as my family. The first ride we went to was the log ride and I thought that it was going to be scary but the most scariest part is when we went down and I was so  embarrassed because I did not know that there was a camera in the log ride and I looked just like a screaming girl. Then we were going to the new ride and it was very scary so I just ran away and my friend have to go by herself and she did not care. next we went to have lunch and what we had for lunch was sausages and some meat pades and some chips  and drinks and bread and It was really yummy. and that was the end of my rainbows End story.

No comments:

Post a Comment