Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Raewen Writing a letter MASTER

Raewen-eve
130 PT England School

Auckland
1072_
06/0/2015
Dear  William Stower’s  
I hope you get better soon and we are so sorry that you miss your family and I hope
you found them and I hope you have a good time. I hope your ear can get better
and I hope you will be all right. I am so sorry that your ear got hit
buy a arrow and I hope you get back in the team. Keep up the
great work and I hope you will get better soon.
From Raewen-Eve Ah Lam Tui.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Raewen-Eve, what a warm response to William. I think that had he been alive and received this letter he would have been very happy. Happy to know that people like you care and think what he did for his people was important. Keep up the good writing Raewen-Eve - you are improving :)

    ReplyDelete