Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

HOW TO MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS??

HOW TO MAKE SCRAMBLED EGG
Screenshot 2015-09-02 at 10.43.17 AM.png


Me and my sister always sleep at my nans house and every morning we alway make scrambled eggs and I am going to tell you how to make it first you crack some egg in a little bowl and than you pore some milk in and put in some solt then you mixed it all together. When they are no bumps you can put it ti in the fraying pan and when it is cook you can put it in a plat and you are done and I hope you enjoy. From RAEWEN-EVE AHLAM TUI thank you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is also good and its make easily same as make scrambled eggs.I didn't know about heating the pan ahead of time...looks like it makes all the difference. I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete