Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Weekends

Saturday - On Saturday morning, my grandparents and I went to the Manukau Memorial Gardens to visit my mum. I was really excited to see her because, we don't really visit her that much. When we got there, we visited some of my family members from my Nena's side and talked about her headstone since her Unavailing is next week Saturday. Later on after visiting my Mum, we went back home and helped my Nena make dinner and while we were waiting for dinner to cook, my cousins came over to hang out with us and also my Nena's sister from Hamilton came over to stay with us for a few months before she goes back to Tonga. 

 My cousins and I were so bored so we put on our shoes, and went to a park that was across the road from my nanas and just stayed there for about 20 min's. When we came back home, The food was already cooked so we sat down the tables and ate with the rest of the family. After that, my cousins and I went to the living room and watched some Horror movies on Netflix. 

Sunday - On Sunday, didn't really do much just went to church and spend all day with my grandparents and my Aunty watching some Pilipino drama show's because my nana's side of the family really enjoy watching Pilipino show's and especially the show's that has drama in it. Later on just went on my phone and watched some tiktoks until 10 ish and past out at around 10:30pm. 

Monday -  On Monday, my dad and I came to school for my school report and I was really proud of myself cause my school report was really good and my dad was really happy about my education. When we came back, got all my things ready for school and just hung out with my siblings and watched movies on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment